For the one I love

0 comments
This morning, I woke up and feel like the whole world left me behind. I'm in the worst mood which never had before. I want to leave everythings, even you I dont know what the hell is going on in my mind. I'm not good, am I?
And ...
Suddenly, I see my friend's facebook, which has been deactived for a long time and he just came back. I see his photo album named "Love is ..." And the only one thing appear in my mind is you I think it is so meaning, and I start to search on google, to did one for you as my apologize for my silly thinkings.
The first time we met each other. It liked thundering outside (Not you but me sr but they dont have picture of a girl being in love at the first sight with others

love is
love is
 Thinking of you all the time

think of you
think of you
 Like a routine when sms to you every nites. Sometimes I woke up at midnite, read your

mess and smile
mess and smile
And hate when the phone rang but it not you

phone rang
phone rang

Happy when realized you can remember exaclty the aniversary of us

Happy
Happy
Being with me even when I'm in the ugliest time like have spot acnes on my face. Support me to feel confidence

Being with me
Or when I get tired of work

I get tired of work
I get tired of work
Know when I need your hugs ... "Hugs are coming!!! Wa…iii.tttt!!!"

Hugs are coming
Hugs are coming

Hugs are coming
Hugs are coming
And I really want to be ...

want to be
want to be
your super chef
Make you happy whenever receive my phone call

Make you happy
Make you happy
Concess me in every fighting

fighting
fighting
Really hate when you say the wrong things

fighting
fighting
But love time we spend out to have dinner or cafe and laugh of being scare with obesity

dinner
dinner
You're so cute when you whispered "I love you" when we are in public

I love you
I love you
Patience without complain if I got you wait for long time

Patience
Patience


Thinking about me
Thinking about me

Thinking about me
Thinking about me

Protect me
Protect me
Or just ...

Or just ...
Or just ...
…being strong and forgetting about everything else when i'm with you^_^

I’m with you
I’m with you
Because ...

superman
superman
who always spend your for me

big fat kiss
big fat kiss
You’re the best!
It’s always feels great when someone appreciate what you do, and it’s just as good that you show someone that you appreciate them do!
I know you always want me happy. When I'm down, I want to remember and think of all the happy small and big things around me and the millions of reason that I should be smiling

You’re the best
You’re the best
Hihi
Làm cái này hơi mất công với cả vẫn lộn xộn chưa như ý muốn. Nhưng hi vọng mọi người thicsk .



0 comments:

Đăng nhận xét

Copyright 2011 Tiếng anh giao tiếp | Luyện thi IELTS | IELTS.
Blogger Template by Noct